Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chapter 15


Questions:
1. Did you have an idea of what was going on with Atticus?
2. Why did Jem absolutly want to know where Atticus was?
3. Discuss what happened in this chapter. What shocked you?
4. Who is angry at Atticus? Why?
5. Why do you think Atticus took the car, a light, a chair and he sat in front of the jail?

Literary Luminary:
Page 145 paragraph 1. I chose this passage becuase its anpther part of the Maycomb Code and its interesting.
Page 148 paragraph 2. This paragraph was interesting because when I read this it made me think of how sometimes we act peaceful but were really not.
Page 148-149 paragraph 1. This passage was showing me that Atticus is a healthy man and that he is considered of things and that he likes to walk but when he takes a car then somethings not right.
Page 155 paragraph 3. I picked this paragraph because I liked the way how they eneded the chapter.

Picture:
In this chapter Jem, Scout and Dill go out at night to Atticus's office in the courthouse. They barge in expecting the group of men the came to Atticus earlier that day but instead Scout, Jem and Dill were surrounded by a group of strangers(to them). And Atticus was quite firm to ward them. This event reminds me when I had a day off and I went to my mum's work place. I was given a tour of UNESCO but when I wanted to return to my mums office it was filled with people that I had never seen before. Like Scout was in this chapter I felt the same way. Embarassed and akward. The men all stared at her and I got stared at and I wondered what's the matter. I was younger and I didn' understand what was going on, I thought that they were having a chat not a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment