Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chapter 5


Discussion Questions:
1. What is the connection between miss Maudie and Scout?
2.What do you think Atticus thought about the play the kids preformed?

3.How do feel when you read what Jem and Dill say Scout? Did you have the same experience?

4.What could say that the main ideas of this chapter are?
5.Make a prediction about what the children will do next.


Literary Luminary:

Page 41 paragraph 2. I like this passage because it was amusing how Dill is in “love” with Scout and then ignores her. I also like that she is beating him up and that he slowly grows closer to Jem. Page 42 paragraph 7. I picked this paragraph because I feel it’s important to the book and that it has a metaphor in it. Page 43 paragraph 2. I really liked this paragraph because I had a nice description of what summertime was like on a calm day. Page 45 paragraph 7. I picked this passage because it also taught us something new about Stephanie Crawford and she gave us a view of what she thought of Boo Radley.


Picture: In this picture you see that Jem is being disciplined by Atticus. We chose this picture because we see that Atticus is a man that respects people their privacy.





No comments:

Post a Comment