Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chapter 6



Literary Luminary: Page 50-51 paragraph 4. I picked this passage because I like the way they described the water dripping of the leaves and onti the ground. Page 53 paragraph 4. When Scout saw a shadow she described it with the moon "bathing" the porch in it's light, I though it was nicely written. Page 56 paragraph 8. I chos e this passage because thought about when Jem said before that he didn't want to get whipped and Scout didn't understand why he was doin gthe things he did this way.

Picture:

Scout wants to know what Jem and Dill are up to but they are reluctant in telling her so.
They would rather have her stay out and be a "girl" because they don't trust her. This sort of thing has happened to me before when my older siblings were whispering something and then when I had asked them what they were doing they just refused to tell. I obviously knew they didn't trust me because they thought that I would just get them into trouble. I felt left out and Scout is kind of going through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment