Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chapter 8

Question:
1. How does Jem feel when he finished his snowman?
2. Why did Scout use the word "nigger" at page 66? How did you feel?
3. Explain Miss Maudie feelings in this chapter.
4. What do you think about Miss Maudie reaction?
5. What is Miss Maudie feelings to Miss Crawford?


Literary Luminary: Page 64 paragraph 2. This passage tel me that Atticus knows more than he want to tell, and that they should be careful with him. Page 65 paragraph. This paragraph shows me that religion and people are aways trusted, and that Scout does not expect someone to lie about religion. Page 71 paragraph 4. I chose this passage because it made me wonders about what Miss Maudie was thinking. Page 73 paragraph 2. I chose this paragraph because Miss Maudie doesn't seem worried at all, and she being really positive about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment